Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

This is the first Thanksgiving in 29 years, that I haven't spent with Nina, Heather or Beth. Nina is in Texas preparing a feast for her mother-in-law, Heather is in Virginia at her husband's grandparents house, and Beth is in Arizona with Hal. There was no need, or time, for me to cook a full course meal, so Sandford and I met my mom at Mimi's Cafe in Rancho Cucamonga. The food was just okay. But we did have lots of left overs to bring home so I'm still not gonna cook! Sandford says the only time I cook anymore anyways is if one of my sons-in-law is visiting. Most moms are lucky to get one great son-in-law, but I have TWO. I may be getting a 3rd one in the not so distant future. And can you believe it ? ? ? He is awesome too! How could I get so blessed? All any mother wants for her children is for them to be happy. God provided the perfect mate for each of them. Now if I can just get Sandford to go look for a job, I would be truly happy. (hahaha)

2 comments:

kristina16marie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You're gonna love it!

Ryan and Kim said...

Welcome aboard! Sorry you had a family-less holiday. We did too. See you at Christmas!