Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday

Apparantly I need to participate in "Not me! Mondays" So here goes . . .

I did not call my p.s. and schedule a t.t. for Thursday, January 8th. Nope, not me . . . I’m not insane. Why would I want to go through all that pain (and more) so soon after my lipo?

I did not go back on my word to Vikki that one of the girls b.f. could live in my house because he has no place to go and I can’t let him not have a roof over his head.

I did not beg, pled, and threaten Sandford to go and get a job and stop being a drain to society. Nope, not me! I would NEVER be the kind of wife that wasn’t loving and supporting at all times.

I did not eat six (count ‘em) six, Skinny Cow mint flavored ice cream sandwiches for dinner one night. And the next night I did not have an entire can of whipped cream (enjoyed every last drop too!) I would not do these things, ever!

I did not take the vacuum cleaner completely apart, clean it and then not have a clue as to how to put it back together! And then go and buy a new one just in case Sandford was unable to fix my mess. I would never do that! Not me!

I think that's enough for one day . . . look me up next Monday!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

LOL. glad your joining in on the Not Me's. It makes Mondays a little bit more enjoyable. Merry Christmas! Have fun with Heather and the kids!