Sunday, April 19, 2009

My last few days in Virginia







This is in the final days of my trip to Virignia! Kim came over for coffee! It was so good to see her. I missed my other girls, Sondra, Pam and Jackie! :( Hopefully I'll see them on my next trip out to the East coast!



















Chris' family came out from Rhode Island and Mass. to visit for a few days. Here they are making sandwichs for our lunch to take to the Children's Museum.








Jonathan, Madison, Ryder, Summer & Tyler! What a great looking group of kids!



The big chair makes Ryder look so small!







Out for a short day trip on the water!











The kids running off a little excess energy!




















This is Chris with his beautiful sister Alyssa! I am so excited to have made a new friend!












Here is Christopher with his mommy . . . .













Heather in the atrium taking pictures of Ryder!














On my last day in Virginia, we went to McDonald's for lunch and to let the kids play.













They didn't have a table big enough for all of us so we made the kids sit at "the kid table". Everyone is enjoying their Happy Meal!





This is Chris' dad. See the scowl on Chris' face?
I don't know what he was thinking!
















Just the boys!









Me and Heather! I sure do love this girl!






















Poor baby was all tuckered out after a long day!




















Me and my little princess in the car!











I'm going to miss her so much!



























1 comment:

Pam said...

We missed you too! So sorry we did manage to meet up!