Friday, March 13, 2009

Flashback Friday

This picture is one of my all time favorite ones! We had planned to spend the day at Santa Anita Race Track that was a fund raiser for the Ayala softball team that Beth was playing on. It must have been about 8 years ago. Anyway, the kids all needed money (to bet on the ponies with) and we had to stop at Wells Fargo ATM on the way. It was a fluke that I even had a camera with me. I still remember this day. Lots of very fond memories. Thanks guys!

. . . Nina . . . . . . Heather . . . .Chris

4 comments:

Heather said...

That was more than 8 years ago, Chris and I were still dating and we hadn't had Tyler yet. I love that pic, one of my favorites :D

Pam said...

LMAO...the line of kids at the ATM...too funny!

kristina16marie said...

I was just thinking about this picture two days ago and mentioned it to Brian! Too weird! Anyways, that is one of my all time favorites!

Ryan and Kim said...

that is so cute!