Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nina's Coming!

I am so excited! Nina and her family will be here in the morning! I have to say, it will be weird to not have Heather here. We all haven't been together in such a long time! When I'm with Nina, I miss Heather. And when I'm with Heather, I miss Nina. And when I'm by myself in Cali, I miss them both! Why can't we all just be together? I need to focus on Nina and enjoy the moments we will have together. In a few weeks, I'll be taking off for Virginia to go spend time with Heather, Tall, Tough, Pam & Jackie. I have such a great time hanging out with them all. Both my girls are so blessed to have wonderful friends in their lifes. Nina has a bestie and her name is Caroline. She is one awesome person too! Why can't we all get together and live in one central state? (Not Texass! Too hot) I pick Colorado! Anyone want to come live with me?

Well I better go and attempt to pick up my house. It is sooooo not baby proof!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I hope you guys can make it Wed. It would be so fun to see you guys and the kids:) I wish Heather was coming too:(

Pam said...

I am so glad you are getting see Nina! And we can't wait to have you out here in the East with us! We are blessed to have Heather too! Enjoy your visit! See you soon! xoxo