Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not Me!



I have not been working so hard this past week that I have been exhausted in the evening. Not me! I'm a slacker! I don't even like to curl up next to anything that looks like work! And I have NOT, repeat NOT, turned into my husband! I would never fall asleep while trying to check my email on the computer.



Beth and Hal were sitting near me watching T.V. and did not know I had fallen asleep until I started snoring! Of course they had to "capture" my embarassing moment! They were laughing so hard Sandford came out of the dining room to see what was going on. Sandford gently woke me up and sent me on my way to bed. Thanks guys! Just remember, I know where YOU lay your head at night. Sleep with one eye open!

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Nice! You are totally dad! Now you just have to walk into a few walls make yourself some food and forget it in the microwave and then yell at everyone that you most certainly are NOT sleeping!!

Ice Queen said...

If I get that bad, somebody better shoot me!