Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another Day of Overdoing it!

Hal took me shopping at the Chino Hills Shoppes today. I was so glad I took my walker. I wouldn't have been able to make it through the day without it. Hal kept making fun of me and calling me GRANDMA! Then he threatened to take my walker away and make me walk home if I didn't behave myself!Here he is checking out at SunPac. He got fantastic deals on new clothes. I'm very proud of him that he is a very good shopper that knows how to spot a deal.
Then we headed over to Home Depot to buy some lumber. He is helping Sandford put our new garage door up and it hasn't been easy. (Nothing ever goes easy for us but that's life)




The majority of the 2 x 6 's were wet and I made him keep digging through the stacks of wood looking for a piece that was dry and straight. Not an easy task. He was very tolorable and a good sport with my pickiness. (I think we'll keep him)

3 comments:

Marie Simmons said...

Leslie, you look great! I hope you are doing alright....fully drainless yet?

Terry and I are leaving for a hike but I wanted to say hi.

Heather said...

I can't believe you actually went out in public with that thing!! THere is NO way people are gonna buy that you are 29 anymore!!! ROFL!!

kristina16marie said...

What the heck are you doing with that walker?!? Do I need to come out there!?! That walker needs to be "blinged" out! Where are The Offspring stickers? Where is the fuzzy pink boa wrapped around the legs? It looks like you'd better find a "be-dazzler" and get to work!