Monday, January 19, 2009

Here are the pictures I promised of Beth

This is me and Beth comparing wounds. She's complaining about three little stiches. I am split from hip to hip with who knows how many stitches.If you look close, you can see that I'm holding my last drain in my hand.
This is after the doctor put three stitches in her pinky. And it wasn't pretty. She opted to get a tetnus shot too! She was amazing thru the whole thing.This is right before they came in to prep her for her minor surgery!




She took this pic herself in the back seat of the car on the way to Kaiser. I wanted to drive her, but since I had taken my pain meds, Sandford jumped in and insisted that he drive. We all got there in one piece, BUT JUST BARELY! He almost rolled my car! Bad Sandford!

2 comments:

kristina16marie said...

dad's specialty is rolling cars, duh!

Marie Simmons said...

What the heck happened?