Monday, January 26, 2009

Update on My Doctor Appointment

I had my 2 week post op check up today. They said that I still had some extra fluid in my belly so the doctor took a needle (yuck) stuck it in my stomach and pulled out 4 cc's of fluid. I told the doctor he better be ready to catch me when I passed out on him. He thought I wanted to watch! HELLO! Guess he doesn't know me as well as I thought he did! The whole thing made me weak in the knees. I made Heather stay on the phone with me because I thought I was going to pass out and crash the car. (No one was "available" to drive me, so I had to drive myself) Thanks to the grace of God, I made it home.

AND THEN, my fourth daughter, Jenna, whom I haven't seen in person for awhile stopped by for a visit. We've been emailing and texting but hadn't physically seen each other in person for awhile. It was so good to see her! We got to catch up but still need more time. So we're going to have another date next Sunday. Yeah! I have a friend! I made her look at all my wounds. I think I may have scarred her! (but not too badly)I can't wait until next Sunday for our next date! I love you Jenna!

1 comment:

brandonjane said...

Hey, this is Brandon Kadish. I just got your comment, not sure when you left it. I hope it's not too late! Let me look through our computer and see if I can find a copy of that song. What is your email address and I will email it to you if I find it.

Congratulations on your daughters engagement.

All the Best,

Brandon Kadish